ALLARD J2X MKIII
The Allard Motor Works J2X MkIII is a modern hand-crafted version of the famed British competition roadster that stirred crowds in Europe and North America in the early 1950s.
The Allard J2X MkII and the Allard J2X MkIII are documented in the Allard Motor Works Register. Each vehicle’s serial numbers and build details are archived for future consultation and authentication by collectors, restorers and estimators.
• Cadillac, Hemi and Corvette engines
• Fuel-injected V8’s with CPUs, Emission-compliant
• 5-speed manual with overdrive fully synchronized
• Automatic optional – retro look included
• Independent suspension front & rear
• Coil-over adjustible shocks
• High-performance disk brakes
• Inboard rear brakes
• Limited slip diffrential